Saturday, May 9, 2009

Simple Chicken & Pasta Dinner

There are two versions of this meal, we choose the healthy option, but I've heard the other option is good too.

4 Breasts of Chicken
2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup (I buy the healthy 4 you kind but regular works too)
or 1 large Family Size Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
Packet of Zesty Italian Salad Dressing or Regular Italian Salad Dressing--powder kind
Parmesan Cheese to sprinkle on top
Pasta of your choice

Place chicken breasts in crockpot, pour Cream of Chicken soup on top of chicken. Sprinkle Italian Dressing Powder packet on top.

If breasts are frozen cook for 6-8 hours, if they are thawed cook for 3-4 hours.

Shred chicken in the sauce and pour on top of pasta of your choice.

If you want the creamier version you can add 8 oz cream cheese. We make it without the cream cheese and everyone in my family loves it, plus its healthier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks really yummy too!! I love a good crock-pot recipe!!